The Realm of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You will not find here what you seek,
For your heart is far too meek,
Yet with a pain-filled, death-filled kiss,
You are sent into the Realm of the Abyss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just to clear things up...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Admin

Just to clear things up... Empty
PostSubject: Just to clear things up...   Just to clear things up... I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:33 pm

...I'm not goth. Nor am I emo. Well, maybe a little, but that's beside the point. Or maybe it's not? Anyway, my actual point is that I don't want anyone getting any bad ideas. I may not have a love of light, and my site may be a little gothy/emo-ish, and I listen to Evanescsnce like it's going out of fashion, and I'd rather wear darker clothing, and I think it's awesome to watch people from the shadows, and I'm quiet more times than I'm not, and I'm in a kind of emo-ish band...well, the point of my point is that I'm actually fun-loving and quite funny teenager -- along with everything else I mentioned earlier. (By the way, when I say teenager, I mean alien teenager, because I'm still not sure I'm related to the human category...)

Okay, now that those issues are cleared up, I think it would be nice if someone would reply for ideas for The Realm (Chat? RPG? Both?). Don't worry. I don't bite.

Most of the time.

~Rinna <3
Back to top Go down
https://the-realm.board-directory.net

Just to clear things up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of the Abyss :: Chat Your Eyes Out...Literally-
Jump to: